Reviewed product: Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care
General score: 4/5 stars
Form of presentation: capsules
Serving dimensions: 7mm x 24mm
Recommended dosage: 1 capsule/ day
Packaging content: 14 capsules
Daily cost: $1.57
Viability: through/ at expiration date
CFUs count: 50 billion CFUs
Ingredients: 10 distinct probiotic strains, namely Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Lactobacillus salivarius
Customer satisfaction: guaranteed
Product category: specific digestive issues
Where to buy: click here!
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care General Review
The overall score of 4/5 stars definitely places Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care on a good position as a quality probiotic supplement.
One of the main reasons behind this review is the enhancer’s formula, namely one which is highly allergen-friendly.
The label specifies that Ultimate Flora is free of wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, sugar, and artificial ingredients.
In addition, the only other components besides the probiotic microorganisms are vegetable fiber, water, and cellulose.
As a result, this supplement classifies as a very natural and wholesome product which aims to cater to your wellbeing in a more organic fashion than other similar supplements.
Speaking of probiotics, you should also be aware of the fact that Ultimate Flora contains 50 billion CFUs (colony-forming units) from 10 distinct strains of beneficial bacteria.
A person could need anything between 1-100 billion CFUs on a day-to-day basis for a correct gastrointestinal balance, so this dietary enhancer might be a bit too strong as a daily usage supplement (especially for those with more sensitive guts).
But, as the packaging mentions, Ultimate Flora is recommended mainly for gastric and intestinal issues of various types (indigestion, diarrhea episodes caused by a prolonged antibiotic treatment, constipation, abdominal uneasiness, etc.), so employing it just for specific ailments is the way to go for optimal results.
The administration regime for Ultimate Flora is also very simple because it only requires taking one capsule each day with a light meal.
Although the capsules themselves are somewhat larger than standard (7mm x 24mm), you will only have to take the product once daily and for a limited amount of time.
Also remember to have your food cooled down when taking such a probiotic because heat can greatly tamper with the microorganism effectiveness.
In this sense, Ultimate Flora uses a delayed-release format for the capsules, meaning that the live colonies will be protected from gastric acid and other potentially damaging conditions until they reach a suitable gut environment for them to properly settle in.
This is a great advantage for the supplement because it further ensures microorganism effectiveness and quick action over your specific intestinal ailment.
On the other hand, there are some drawbacks to Ultimate Flora as well, the most obvious of which being the price range.
Every capsule of the enhancer will end up costing you $1.57 (since there are 14 capsules for $21.99), which is extremely expensive for such an item if we consider that a standard probiotic supplement costs around $0.70 for each daily serving.
This disadvantage could nevertheless be compensated by Ultimate Flora’s specific ailment employment, which suggests that you should only use it in the case of gastrointestinal problems and not for long-term probiotic boosting.
Additionally, Ultimate Flora is not recommended for children under the age of 18 years owing to its strong CFUs count.
The packaging also advises in favour of refrigeration for optimal preservation of the live cultures, which ultimately takes away from the product’s versatility and flexibility in terms of utilization patterns (for instance, while travelling) and transportation conditions.
All in all, the 4/5 stars review offered for Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care is justified by the product’s many positive aspects, which include its allergen-friendly and vegetarian formula, good probiotic selection (10 distinct strains) and CFUs count (50 billion microorganisms per capsule), as well as the slow-release format and simple administration schedule. The only obvious disadvantages for Ultimate Flora are the elevated price range, children unsuitability, and suggestion for refrigeration.
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care Ingredient list
- Bifidobacterium breve – a good probiotic microorganism will automatically boost your digestive rhythms and protect you from numerous pathogens, with Bifidobacterium breve excelling in both these aspects. Firstly, this ‘friendly’ bacterium creates stable colonies inside the gut, which then help regulate food decomposition processes, enable for enhanced nutrient assimilation, and normalize bowel motility over time. Secondly, Bifidobacterium breve actively shields the organism against yeast overgrowths, urinary tract diseases, and E. coli infections as a part of the body’s natural antimicrobial screening.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – has been widely employed as a starter culture and probiotic booster in various dairy products, in particular by natural yogurt manufacturers. And with good reason too, since Bifidobacterium lactis aids in maintaining digestive regularity, improves lactose tolerance, and enhances nutrient assimilation. Another great aspect of this beneficial microorganism is its contribution to the management and active treatment of ulcerative colitis, as well as its potential as an anti-carcinogenic factor.
- Bifidobacterium longum – although not a predominant presence inside the gastrointestinal system, Bifidobacterium longum still manages to promote digestive and immune wellness in a number of ways. For instance, one of its main functions is that of facilitating nutrient breakdown within the stomach and intestines. This probiotic thus improves the absorption of essential substances within the body, while also contributing to effective weight management. Other great advantages of Bifidobacterium longum include its potential to meliorate and treat ulcerative colitis, maintain antimicrobial screening, boost overall energy levels throughout the day, etc.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – constitutes a highly important probiotic component of the gastrointestinal tract. Its name actually translates to ‘acid-loving bacterium’, which ultimately reflects its capacity to transform milk (in particular, milk sugars) into lactic acid. The result is a greatly improved lactose tolerance that many dairy sensitive or even allergic individuals can benefit from on a regular basis. In addition, the fact that Lactobacillus acidophilus exhibits potent fermentative properties has allowed it to be employed as a starter culture for numerous dairy products (like natural yogurt and cheeses, for example), digestion enhancer, and regular alleviator in the case of symptoms associated with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – is a probiotic element heavily employed in maintaining gastrointestinal health and wellness. Its fermentative and lactic acid producing characteristics, alongside its resistant colonies, allow the present bacterium to meliorate digestive functionality over extended periods of time. And, because up to 90% of a person’s immunity protection is located at the level of the gut, Lactobacillus bulgaricus can then help in pathogen screenings as well.
- Lactobacillus casei – represents a more active strain of probiotics which colonizes the gut with strong and resistant colonies, hence resulting in long-lasting positive effects over both immunity and digestion. Like all members of the Lactobacillus family, Lactobacillus casei has the capacity to improve lactose intolerance symptoms and reduce the occurrence of painful side effects that emerge when consuming dairy products (like gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort, etc.). As for immune protection, this probiotic has been shown to strongly combat the development of harmful pathogens such as Helicobacter pylori and Clostridium difficile.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – presents a strong fermentative potential, which then allows it to be equally used in dairy-based products (as a starter culture) and in pharmaceutical supplements (as an active probiotic component). Once established in the gut, this ‘good’ bacterium can highly improve digestive patterns, normalize bowel motility, and ensure long-term lactose tolerance. Furthermore, Lactobacillus paracasei can actively shield the organism against unwanted infections caused by pathogens like Salmonella enterica and Helicobacter pylori, for example.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – is yet another lactic acid producing bacterium that meliorates digestive processes, improves lactose intolerance responses, and eliminates painful gastrointestinal symptoms (bloating, flatulence, cramping, etc.) caused either by sluggish bowel motility or IBS. Lactobacillus plantarum also acts beneficially in terms of immune protection by restoring probiotic colonies after prolonged antibiotic treatment, inhibiting the overgrowth of yeast pathogens, and regulating allergic responses in sensitive individuals.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – has particularly beneficial properties when it comes to reducing the occurrence and development of various allergies, especially those linked to peanut sensitivity. Moreover, Lactobacillus rhamnosus has proven remarkable qualities regarding digestive wellbeing by normalizing intestinal movement (for instance, fewer and shorter diarrhea episodes), ameliorating IBS symptoms, and enhancing abdominal comfort. It can also be added that this ‘good’ microorganism helps improve your general mood by reducing anxiety and stabilizing emotional responses over time.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – as you can guess from the name, Lactobacillus salivarius is a common presence inside the oral cavity – more exactly, in the chemical structure of saliva – where it starts breaking down food and therefore improves digestive processes from the very beginning. One major health contribution brought about by this microorganism is its capacity to reduce or even eliminate IBS symptoms (such as flatulence, abdominal discomfort, etc.). In more extreme instances, Lactobacillus salivarius has even been employed in the extended treatment of pancreatic necrosis and bowel inflammation.
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care Allergenic Potential
One of the most exciting aspects regarding Ultimate Flora is its highly allergen-friendly formula. As the label states, this probiotic supplement does not contain dairy, eggs, soy, shellfish, tree nuts or wheat.
To make things better, Ultimate Flora does not employ GMO or artificial ingredients, which makes for a more natural (and overall healthier) end product.
In fact, the only other ingredients besides the 10 distinct probiotic strains are cellulose, vegetable fibre, and water (the last two components being used for the vegetable capsule).
At a global level, this is an extremely favourable composition for this product because it ensures a wider spectrum of potential users and a more organic formula as the basis for wholesome supplementation.
Unfortunately, Renew Life fails to deliver an attractive cost range for its product. Each packaging format of Ultimate Flora contains 14 capsules for the price of $21.99, namely $1.57 per individual capsule.
If you compare this price with the normal amount you should be paying for a standard probiotic – that is, $0.70 – you can quickly understand how expensive this product actually is.
On the other hand, Ultimate Flora should be used only in instances of gastrointestinal imbalances (and not necessarily as a daily usage probiotic), which might ‘excuse’ the steep pricing to some degree.
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care Side Effects
It is no secret that most dietary enhancers of the probiotic type end up causing unwanted side effects during the first few days of administration.
This happens because the new microorganism colonies introduced into your gut cause an initial imbalance of the pre-existent microflora.
Therefore, the visceral discomfort is just a natural response to your body adapting to the new live probiotic count and vice-versa.
Additionally, the side effects are sometimes directly linked to the probiotic potency of the product you are using.
Needless to say, the 50 billion CFUs contained by Ultimate Flora should, in theory, cause abdominal pain, cramping, and general uneasiness.
Fortunately, you will not have to go through these symptoms while using Ultimate Flora, the supplement being surprisingly versatile in terms of gut assimilation.
Even so, caution is advised if you have a more sensitive stomach (owing to the elevated CFUs numbers present in this product).
Another great aspect in favour of Ultimate Flora is the manufacturer guarantee which accompanies it. So, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your probiotic experience, then you can return your order within 60 days and simultaneously benefit from a 100% money-back policy.
The only downside to this guarantee is the fact that you have to cover S&H (shipping and handling) costs yourself.
Nevertheless, Renew Life brings a very compelling guarantee offer and proves it really cares about its customers’ supplement experience.
Where to buy Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care?
You can acquire Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care through the manufacturer’s official website.
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care – General View
|Category||Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care|
|General rating||4/5 stars|
|Recommended usage||Specific digestive problems|
|Ingredients||50 billion CFUs, 10 distinct probiotic strains|
|Cost||$21.99 for 14 capsules|
|Side effects||None (caution: extremely elevated CFUs count)|
|Manufacturer guarantee(s)||100% money-back policy within 60 days of purchasing|
|Purchasing||Via the manufacturer’s main website|