Reviewed product: PureBiotics by Dynamic Nutrition
General score: 4/5 stars
Form of presentation: tablets
Serving dimensions: 12mm x 12mm
Recommended dosage: 1 tablet/ day
Bottle content: 30 tablets
Daily cost: $0.82
Viability: through end of expiration date
CFUs count: 10 billion
Ingredients: 14 probiotic strains, including (in alphabetical order) Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium coagulans, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bifidus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus
Customer satisfaction: guaranteed
Product category: daily usage probiotic and/ or specific alleviator
Where to Buy: Click Here
PureBiotics Dynamic Nutrition General review
As can be concluded by the 4/5 stars review, PureBiotics Dynamic Nutrition constitutes one of the higher quality probiotics of today’s market.
Firstly, it impresses through its format and storing requirements: as such, this product does not require refrigeration throughout administration.
This constitutes a very big advantage for probiotic supplements in general since it means that the technology employed in creating them is very modern (helping keep the cultures alive and active) and that it can constitute a very practical item (one which you can carry around with you while traveling, for instance).
Moreover, the PureBiotics Dynamic Nutrition tablets appear to be designed specifically for intestinal action, meaning that the ‘good’ bacteria are otherwise kept in an incubatory state.
This further allows for increased probiotic action inside the gastrointestinal system and another ‘bonus point’ for the product itself.
Secondly, PureBiotics by Dynamic Nutrition is very allergen friendly in the sense that it does not contain elements like nuts, eggs, wheat (gluten), soy, milk or other dairy by-products.
In fact, its probiotic blend is only accompanied by the ingredients used in the tablet base and formula stabilization, meaning that it’s (as the name suggests) ‘purer’ than other similar products and, consequently, better for your health in general.
Thirdly, the presently reviewed product is easy to use: all you have to do is take one capsule of PureBiotics by Dynamic Nutrition once a day between meals with some water and that is all – simple and easy as that!
Nevertheless, this probiotic enhancer does present a couple of drawbacks, amongst which we can include its probiotic count. How so?
Well, the 10 billion CFUs (colony forming units) coming from 14 probiotic strains might be a bit too much for some, especially in the first days of administration (when the body has to regulate the initial bacterial imbalance).
Although I personally did not experience any significant side effects, some previous users have reported issues like abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating, and cramps.
Moreover, the similarities between strains might lead to the cancellation of their benefits instead of their boosting, especially since some of them are more ‘aggressive’ than others (for example, Lactobacillus casei).
Another particular disadvantage is that of the tablet – some individuals might consider this form of administration for PureBiotics Dynamic Nutrition more unpleasant than others since they are a bit bigger in size and not coated, which makes ingestion difficult sometimes.
The format is compensated by the fact that the tablet did not start dissolving while inside the mouth and thus did not create that unpleasant taste that other similar pills induce.
All in all, PureBiotics by Dynamic Nutrition constitutes a pretty good probiotic supplement, especially in light of its non-allergenic potential, formula ‘cleanliness’, and quality-price ratio. On the other hand, the tablets can prove difficult to swallow, while the probiotic count might pose a few problems to those who are more sensitive to digestive changes. But, if you can look past these couple of negative aspects, then Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics can indeed meet your probiotic requirements whether you choose to use it as a regular enhancer or for specific ailments.
PureBiotics by Dynamic Nutrition Ingredient list
- Bifidobacterium breve – is a predominant presence inside the gastrointestinal system − and with good reason too. This ‘friendly’ bacterium has the ability to greatly alleviate or completely eliminate abdominal discomfort (gas, bloating, cramps, etc.), as well as promote intense immune protection. Other advantages include facilitated digestion through the production of lactic acid, the ability to decompose tough fibers and sugars, and reducing overall stomach irritations.
- Bifidobacterium coagulans – due to its high resistance to intestinal pH levels, Bifidobacterium coagulans can significantly decrease the symptoms created by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and Crohn’s disease, act as a powerful antimicrobial and pathogen remover, balance vaginal and urinary microflora, etc. In addition, this bacterium can boost immunity, protect the organism against painful diarrhea episodes, and restore the ration between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ microorganisms at the level of the gut after prolonged usage of antibiotics.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – as the name implies, this probiotic can be found lining the intestinal walls of infants in particular, whom they help decompose sugars and tough fibers which would otherwise lead to stomach issues and abdominal discomfort. The good thing about Bifidobacterium infantis is that it does not simply ‘disappear’ as you grow older: on the contrary, it can significantly aid in maintaining cardiovascular health, increasing bone strength, and managing allergenic reactions.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – is one probiotic which generates better immune screening against harmful pathogens, eases digestive patterns towards normality, and can even elevate your general mood. Regular supplementation of Bifidobacterium lactis will lead to better lactose tolerance, lesser episodes of diarrhea induced by the antibiotic administration, and alleviate the discomfort caused by ulcerative colitis.
- Bifidobacterium longum – by producing lactic acid, Bifidobacterium longum significantly facilitates the digestive process involving milk and other similar dairy products. Moreover, this pH resistant and anaerobe microorganism has the potential to prevent the occurrence of strokes and arthrosclerosis by managing reactive free radicals, alongside helping with bad cholesterol reduction and even inhibit the early stages of colon cancer.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – is probably one of the most famous such ‘friendly’ bacteria, since it has been intensely used during recent years in the manufacturing of natural yogurts and probiotic-infused dairy products. Its main attributes include decreasing the duration and intensity of diarrhea episodes, regulating intestinal microflora activity, simplifying lactose processing at the level of the gut, and combating vaginal infections.
- Lactobacillus bifidus – by maintaining the gastrointestinal system at a higher level of acidity, Bifidobacterium bifidus can further protect the organism against the development of unwanted pathogens and subsequently reduce the occurrence of illnesses and diseases. Furthermore, it can balance intestinal microflora in such a way so as to facilitate digestion, enhance nutrient absorption, and create a healthier environment for the urinary and vaginal systems alike.
- Lactobacillus casei – inhabits the gastrointestinal system of humans throughout its length, beginning at the mouth and ending with the intestines and colon. Hence, it promotes healthy digestive patterns and nutrient absorption, as well as good protection against pathogens and mood regulation. Additional positive characteristics involve better management of diarrhea episodes, anti-inflammatory effects in the gut, and increased lactose tolerance.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – although not as famous as the other probiotic strains, Lactobacillus gasseri is a natural occurrence of the digestive tract, where it generates better immune protection and normalized digestive patterns. Moreover, recent specialized studies have shown that this ‘good’ bacterium can increase metabolic rhythms and encourage weight loss in time if used consistently.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – besides its widespread usage in the fermentation process of various dairy products, Lactobacillus paracasei can be efficiently used as an external supplementation source for better probiotic colonization. As a result, its very good pH resistance and regulatory properties can lead to optimized digestion, namely normal bowel motility and increased nutrient absorption.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – this probiotic element was first isolated by medical specialists from saliva, where it was observed as being capable of dissolving gelatine based foods. Additionally, Lactobacillus plantarum displays significant antioxidant properties, alongside its ability to reduce abdominal discomfort, facilitative food decomposition patterns, maintain intestinal permeability (necessary for nutrient absorption) and even aid regularize mental health (for example, managing depression and anxiety).
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – is a probiotic generally employed nowadays in managing medical issues like peanuts allergies, respiratory tract infections, and various skin breakouts (for instance, dermatitis and eczemas). Lactobacillus rhamnosus can also survive high bile and acid levels, making it ideal for facilitating food decomposition processes, nutrient absorption, and immunity boosting.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – from antibiotic induced diarrhea episodes to lactose intolerance, this ‘friendly’ bacterium has the ability to greatly improve a variety of digestive and immune issues alike. Hence, Lactobacillus salivarius has been known to alleviate symptoms normally associated with IBS, maintain dental health, and keep immune screening at optimal levels.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – is an extremely powerful ‘good’ bacterium which improves lactose tolerance, prevents the formation of ulcerative colitis, shortens diarrhea episodes, and decreases the negative effects caused by Leaky Gut Syndrome. Furthermore, Streptococcus thermophilus fights against harmful pathogens (Clostridium difficile and Helicobacter pylori, for example) and eliminates issues such as respiratory infections, kidney stones, dermatitis, etc.
Other ingredients present in Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics are vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate, and stearic acid.
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics Allergenic Potential
Matching its name, Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics stays clear of preservatives, artificial ingredients, and unnecessary flavorings by offering its customers a very allergy friendly dietary supplement.
As a result, the probiotic packaging states that the product does not contain any of the following: gluten, soy, peanuts, wheat, egg, shellfish, milk or dairy by-products.
It is very rare nowadays on the probiotic market to have blends and final products which are completely non-allergenic, an aspect which only contributes to Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics quality and, of course, general rating.
The other ingredients which make up this probiotic supplement are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, shellac, and stearic acid.
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics Overall cost
As mentioned above, one bottle containing 30 tablets of Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics will cost you approximately $25 (or around 83 cents for each individual tablet).
When combining the average pricing of this supplement with its probiotic content (14 strains and 10 billion CFUs), we can quickly see how advantageous the price-quality ratio actually is.
Nutritionists will agree that anything above $1 each day for an entire probiotic dosage can be considered as being ‘expensive’, with Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics placing a decent amount below this threshold.
Moreover, the recommended dosage of one tablet per day means that one bottle of the product will generally last you for an entire month, which is an overall pretty good deal. And, as an added bonus, ordering your bottle directly from the manufacturer’s official website will mean you get free shipping for your item(s) as well.
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics Manufacturer guarantee
Fortunately, the Dynamic Nutrition manufacturer behind the PureBiotics supplement does indeed offer customer guarantees.
This implies that you can return the bottle (and remaining tablets, if any) within 30 days if you are not satisfied with the experience or subsequent effects. Consequently, you are to receive you cash investment back in full, no questions asked.
Needless to say, this is a great advantage to Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics because it allows the customers to first try out the product and see whether they are pleased with it or not before actually committing – both health-wise and financially – to this type of probiotic in particular.
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics Side effects
As a pleasant surprise, my experience with Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics did not lead to any unwanted or painful side effects.
Although such symptoms (gas, bloating, minor abdominal discomfort, etc.) are generally normal when starting a probiotic treatment – since, after all, you are first creating a ‘good’ bacterial surplus in order to regain your microflora balance – this was not the case with the present dietary enhancer.
Nevertheless, if this counts as your first probiotic experience, then it is best that you start off slow – at 10 billion CFUs, Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics does indeed pack a healthy probiotic ‘punch’ and it might require some time before your body gets completely accustomed to the new microorganism ratio.
Where to buy Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics?
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics can be purchased through the manufacturer’s official website.
Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics – general view
|Product||Dynamic Nutrition PureBiotics|
|General rating||4/5 stars|
|Recommended usage||Daily usage probiotic or for particular issues|
|Ingredients||14 probiotic strains, 10 billion CFUs|
|Cost||$24.77 (30 tablets)|
|Manufacturer guarantee(s)||100% ‘money back’ policy within 30 days|
|Purchasing||Through manufacturer’s official website|