Reviewed product: HyperBiotics PRO-15
General score: 4.3/5 stars
Form of presentation: 6mm x 6mm probiotic pearls
Serving dimensions: 1 pearl
Recommended dosage: 1-5 servings / day
Packaging content: 60 pearls
Daily cost: $0.42-$2.09
Viability: by expiration date
CFU count: 5-1.5 billion
Ingredients: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Fructooligosaccharides.
Customer satisfaction: 100 guaranteed
Product category: multi-strain probiotic pearls
Where to buy: Hyperbiotics website
HyperBiotics PRO-15 General Review
Highly rated dietary supplements always draw attention, and things could not be different with HyperBiotics PRO-15. When over 4,500 reviews lead to a rating of 4.3/5 stars, you simply want to know what it so special about that product.
The health benefits it promises are not that different from the claims of other similar products: stronger immune system, better mood, higher energy levels, body weight management, improved digestive and intestinal functions, antibiotics side-effects relief.
What differs is the way it promises to deliver these benefits: through probiotic pearls that are supposedly 15 times more efficient than capsules. What makes them more efficient? The answer could lie in the LiveBac and BIO–tract processing and delivery technologies patented by Nutraceutix.
The former ensures that the bacteria cultures in HyperBiotics PRO-15 remain alive for a longer period of time without requiring special storage conditions. The latter ensures delayed gradual release of the active ingredients and protects them against stomach acid.
This means that nothing will prevent you from enjoying the benefits these small probiotic pearls have to offer. And, because the bacteria cultures are released gradually, within a time frame of 8 to 10 hours, they will not cause side-effects either.
Another definite strength of this product is that it targets both daily and occasional needs. Thus, if you want to ensure your long term well-being and maintain your gastrointestinal flora within normal levels, you can just take one pearl a day.
If you are not feeling well or you have just finished an antibiotics cure and you wish to counteract their side-effects, you can raise your HyperBiotics PRO-15 dosage to 3 and even 5 pearls a day, until your health and well-being is restored.
There is a long and controversial debate going on over the number of strains an effective probiotic supplement should include. Some claim that the more numerous the strains are, the more valuable benefits they deliver. Others claim that the strains will inhibit one another and jeopardize the desired results.
From this point of view, HyperBiotics PRO-15 lies somewhere in the middle: it contains 15 bacteria strains, more than many supplements out there, but not enough to be deemed ineffective because of the high number.
The CFU count is average as well, there is no risk of overpopulating your gut due to the high count or seeing no results due to the low count. Besides, these strains were the focus of numerous studies that emphasized their health benefits.
You also have a prebiotic to support them, feed them and help them grow and multiply – fructooligosaccharides. It is naturally derived and present in just the right amount to provide beneficial results at no cost.
The best part is that the HyperBiotics PRO-15 pearls are small and easy to swallow. Since they do not require refrigeration, taking them will not become an inconvenient, even if you decide to increase the dosage for a couple of days.
You will have few reasons to worry even if you suffer from allergies. This is a vegetarian product, free of GMO, lactose, yeast, gluten, sugar, soy, nuts, iron and artificial additives. The only concern would the possible traces of casein, a milk protein resulting in the fermentation process.
The product relies on ingredients of American origins and its processing takes place in a US facility certified for adhering to GMP and NSF standards. The FDA approval is maybe the only thing missing to label HyperBiotics PRO-15 as a truly reliable, safe and effective product. However, it is important to note that the manufacturer guarantees consumer satisfaction and will refund anyone unhappy with their purchase.
The only thing you could complain about with this supplement is the price. If you take one pearl a day, it is acceptable, even affordable. However, if your dosage reaches the higher limit, the product tends to become pricy.
You can also expect some mild and temporary side-effects, especially if you take the pearls on an empty stomach. However, these effects will disappear within days and do not go further than stomach discomfort, increased bowel movement frequency and mild gas.
HyperBiotics PRO-15 Ingredients
The manufacturer does not mention the quantity or CFU count for each strain, but here is their brief presentation, to give you an idea of what they can do.
- L. acidophilus – Besides synthesizing lactase and vitamin K, it is very helpful in treating respiratory conditions, high cholesterol levels, bowel diseases and irritation, diarrhea and even vaginal infections. Studies show that it can also improve your system’s ability to digest lactose, while also boosting your immunity.
- L. casei – Research shows that it provides beneficial results in treating gastrointestinal issues. Through it, HyperBiotics PRO-15 aims to alleviate diarrhea and constipation and eliminate infections and negative responses to antibiotics treatments.
- L. fermentum – It is most effective at restoring the balance of your gut flora and it has beneficial influence on women’s urogenital system. It also inhibits bad bacteria and reduces cholesterol levels, creating a general state of well being.
- L. paracasei – This strain seems to provide great results in terms of weight management and fat storage reduction. It also supports digestion, alleviates, abdominal cramps and reduces gas, bloating, intestine irritations and negative reactions to antibiotics. Research shows that is has the power to prevent and fight streptococcus mutans infections, the main cause of halitosis, tooth decay and other major oral health problems.
- L. plantarum – This HyperBiotics PRO-15 bacterium promises to improve bowel health and functioning, to relieve antibiotics side-effects, support gut flora and boost immunity and mood.
- L. reuteri – Among its most important health benefits, there is the ability to improve gastrointestinal health and function, treat periodontal disease, gingivitis, helicobacter pylori infections and diarrhea. It also works great with antibiotics, alleviating their side-effects and supporting the immune system.
- L. rhamnosus – Its action goes beyond supporting weight management and preventing diabetes. Studies show that it improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal system, it strengthens and supports the immune system and it helps prevent and treat acid reflux, urinary infections and a wide range of seasonal allergies.
- L. salivarius – It gives HyperBiotics PRO-15 the strength to deal with common gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea induced by antibiotics, lactose intolerance, high cholesterol levels, irregular blood pressure or various bowel disease symptoms. It also improves dental health, preventing oral infections and their consequences.
- B. bifidum – It has the ability to prevent and treat vitamin deficiencies and related disorders. It therefore strengthens your bones, regulates your blood flow, boosts your energy, stimulates the production of red cells and promotes adequate mental and physical development.
- B. breve – This strain is behind HyperBiotics PRO-15’s ability to improve the functioning of the colon, protecting it against diseases and irritation and preventing constipation. It also reduces gas and diarrhea, it soothes irritations and it stimulates the immune system, while also preventing Candida and E. coli infections.
- B. infantis – It not only fights pathogens like E. coli, C. difficile and others, but it also improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal system, reduces gas and bloating, stimulates immunity and improves the digestion of lactose.
- B. lactis – Its popularity is partly due to its waste break down properties, but is does a good job as an immune system stimulator, cholesterol regulator and vitamin and mineral absorption enhancer as well. Some studies suggest that it can prevent tumor growth and boost digestion.
- B. longum – It provides HyperBiotics PRO-15 with the ability to stimulate the production of lactic acid and the fermentation of sugar. In terms of health benefits, it can be a powerful ally in the fight against gas, constipation, bloating, gastrointestinal discomfort caused by anxiety and stress. It also stimulates the immune system and lowers the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Streptococcus thermophilus – This strain is a great remedy for weak immunity, but also a valuable colon health booster, lowering the risks to develop colon cancer. There is evidence that it may soothe intestine irritation, especially when it is the result of chemotherapy.
- Fructooligosaccharides – Extracted naturally from seaweed or cane sugar, this HyperBiotics PRO-15 ingredient is the powerful prebiotic promising to support the bacteria cultures and help them colonize your gut. It also improves your body’s calcium and minerals absorption ability.
The other ingredients are hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, pectin, sodium carbonate, turmeric, guar gum.
HyperBiotics PRO-15 Allergy Concerns
As you probably already know, the best way to eliminate risks related to allergies and side-effects when taking new medicines or supplements is to ask a doctor’s opinion. This applies to probiotics as well, so do not hesitate to discuss the ingredients list with your healthcare provider, especially if you have reasons to believe you are allergic to any of the listed substances.
However, with this particular product, the only concern seems to be the possible presence of a protein from milk, synthesized during fermentation, namely casein. Otherwise, the supplement meets vegetarian standards, being free of lactose, GMOs, yeast, sugar, gluten, soy, iron or artificial additives.
Probiotics for Oral & Dental Health Overall Cost
The costs with this supplement depend on whether you take it for maintenance only or you need to counteract more severe health issues. Thus, it can be anything from affordable to expensive.
For example, for maintenance, you would only need one probiotic pearl a day, which means one $25 supply would last you 60 days and your daily cost would be of only $0.42. However, if you decide to go for the shock dosage of 5 HyperBiotics PRO-15 pearls a day, you could incur daily costs of no less than $2.09, which could be challenge for any budget.
Even so, keep in mind that the higher dosage is only recommended for a short while, until your health condition is restored. As soon as you begin to feel better, you can return to the maintenance dosage and give your budget a break.
HyperBiotics PRO-15 Side Effects
It is only natural to want to avoid side-effects. After all, you take probiotics to feel better, not worse. However, sometimes, mild and short lasting side-effects are a small price to pay for your long term well being.
This seems to be the case with the supplement under discussion. While there is no mention of side-effects on the product’s label or on the Hyperbiotics’ website, some users claim to have experienced some bloating, gas and even mild diarrhea on the first days of use.
To prevent them or at least lower their intensity, avoid taking the pearls on an empty stomach and try to embrace a healthier diet, rich in fruits and vegetables, to ensure high fiber content. Do not hesitate to consult a doctor if the side-effects exceed the acceptable limits of gastrointestinal discomfort or last more than a week.
HyperBiotics PRO-15 relies on ingredients manufactured in the USA and is processed in an American facility certified to adhere to GMP and NSH standards. The manufacturer also assures compliance with FDA standards, but without a certification to prove it, this allegation cannot be taken for granted.
What matters is that, true to their claims or not, Hyperbiotics decided to stand by their creation and provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This takes away all the risks related to trying the product and assures you that, in case it does not live up to its reputation, you will recover your investment.
Where to Buy HyperBiotics PRO-15?
Why bother considering other suppliers when you can buy directly from its manufacturer? It is the best way to ensure the lowest price, the safest delivery and guaranteed satisfaction.
|General rating||4.3/5 stars|
|Recommended usage||1-5 servings/day|
|Ingredients||15 probiotic strains and prebiotic blend|
|Cost||$25 (60 servings)|
|Side effects||Mild gastrointestinal discomfort|