Reviewed product: Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15
General score: 3/5 stars
Form of presentation: capsules
Serving dimensions: 7mm x 19mm
Recommended dosage: 1 capsule/ day
Packaging content: 60 capsules
Daily cost: $0.49
Viability: through/ at expiration date
CFUs count: 15 billion CFUs
Ingredients: a prebiotic component (chicory inulin 225mg) and 6 distinct strains of probiotics, namely Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), Bifidobacterium lactis (BI-04), Bifidobacterium longum (BI-05), Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36), and Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
Customer satisfaction: guaranteed
Product category: daily usage probiotic
Purchasing: click here
Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 General review
On an overall scale, Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 manages to score 3/5 stars and rank as a slightly above average dietary enhancer.
Among the first benefits, we can mention is the product’s simple administration regime, which only requires taking 1 capsule each day prior to eating a meal. As the packaging states, the Ultrabiotics 15 capsules are based on a time-released technology that allows for the probiotic formula to be decomposed throughout the day, hence promoting gastrointestinal wellbeing for longer periods of time.
It is very important for the live cultures to reach the gastric environment without being damaged because any sort of tampering with their activity can take away from the probiotic’s overall potency inside the organism. Luckily, this type of technology has exactly microorganism preservation in mind and, as a consequence, meliorated digestive patterns.
Additionally, the smaller capsule format (7mm x 19mm) implies that the Ultrabiotics 15 capsules can be easily ingested even by individuals who otherwise struggle with bigger pills and makes the entire experience much more enjoyable over time.
Another perk in this sense is the vegetarian formula for both the probiotic ingredients and the additional components because a lifestyle-friendly composition translates into a wider audience of potential buyers for this supplement, to begin with.
Furthermore, the chicory inulin ingredient acts as a very useful prebiotic for the active components by ‘preparing’ the gastrointestinal system for the probiotic microorganisms to start promoting overall better health.
While we are on the topic of formulas, you should also know that Ultrabiotics 15 does not require refrigeration like other similar probiotic supplements do because the capsules come in blister packs composed of dry nitrogen, which help keep the live cultures away from heat and light as well. This feature makes Ultrabiotics 15 a very practical and versatile product, easily transportable during vacations or even ordinary, yet hectic workdays.
On the other hand, there are a few drawbacks to Ultrabiotics 15 too. One of these is the probiotic blend itself, namely its much too strong potency. Every capsule contains 15 billion CFUs and is definitely on the elevated end of daily usage probiotics.
To put things into perspective, you should know that a person’s gut can contain anything between 1-100 billion CFUs on a normal basis. Although it depends on your own gastric needs how many CFUs you should be supplementing via external enhancers, those with more sensitive stomachs have to be careful with stronger supplements so as to not experience unwanted side effects.
Secondly, Ultrabiotics 15 is explicitly not recommended for children (maybe even because of the higher potency). This is a definite drawback for those who like to use one probiotic supplement for the entire family and not resort to multiple brands at the same time.
To summarize, the present review positions Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 at a global score of 3/5 stars as a result of its easy administration regime, refrigeration-free and vegetarian formula, as well as its prebiotic addition. Nevertheless, the product does not rise from the above average ranking because of its elevated potency (which can generate unwanted side effects) and unsuitability for children.
Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 Ingredient list
- Chicory inulin – at its core, inulin represents a type of fiber extracted from chicory root (Chicorium intybus) that has been used in alternative medicine practices from around the world for centuries. Once ingested, this substance then acts as a prebiotic component inside the organism by creating a favorable environment in which the prebiotics can then thrive and form long-lasting colonies. The digestive benefits of inulin include reduced occurrences of constipation, better calcium absorption at the level of the gut, and overall enhanced immune support. In addition, chicory inulin highly resembles sugar beet, meaning it can normalize blood sugar levels and increase your energy throughout the day.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – is a ‘friendly’ microorganism of the Bifidobacterium family which generates improved bowel motility, nutrient absorption, and immunity screening within the body through resistant colonies. Hence, by promoting a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora, Bifidobacterium bifidum can fight off pathogen infections (such as E. coli, for example), shorten the duration of diarrhea episodes (especially those induced by prolonged antibiotic treatments), and help manage allergic responses when they occur. In addition, this particular probiotic facilitates food decomposition and promotes healthier bowel movements, which can even lead to better weight management over time.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – as the name already suggests, this beneficial microorganism has the ability to improve lactose tolerance by decomposing the tough sugars otherwise present in milk and transform them into lactic acid, a substance which is definitely much easier to process by the gastrointestinal system. Another great perk of Bifidobacterium lactis is its capacity to alleviate IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) side effects such as gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort. Having resistant colonies of this probiotic in your gut will also combat Helicobacter pylori infections, help regulate blood glucose readings, and promote much more regular bowel motility patterns.
- Bifidobacterium longum – is a natural part of the gastrointestinal tract that aids in proper amino acid fermentation and overall food digestion on a regular basis. Some research has found this ‘friendly’ microorganism to constitute up to 90% of an infant’s total probiotic count, with these numbers gradually decreasing with age. In addition, Bifidobacterium longum has been shown to withstand bile and gastric acid variations, which translates into persistent colonies that regulate probiotic ratios, food processing, nutrient absorption, and pathogen development alike. Further health contributions include faster treatment of ulcerative colitis, increased pathogen screening, and even shortened episodes of the common cold.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – is an ‘acid-loving’ bacterium responsible with improved lactose tolerance through the processing of milk sugars into lactic acid, which is easier to digest by the organism in the long run. As a result, individuals who are lactose sensitive will experience fewer to none instances of gas, bloating, visceral pain, and ‘sluggish’ digestive rhythms. Lactobacillus acidophilus is also most famous for being used as a starter culture in many natural yogurt brands owing both to its fermentative properties and health-oriented benefits. Among these, we can include regulated bowel motility, boosted nutrient assimilation, and better IBS management.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – on the other hand, Lactobacillus gasseri is not such a well-known probiotic, despite its elevated antimicrobial effects and weight maintenance properties. Found both in naturally fermented foods (sauerkraut, Miso paste/ soup, kimchi, etc.) and dairy products (kefir, natural yogurts, etc.), this probiotic component can be transferred to a supplement format to the same advantageous effects on the human body. These include improved digestion, better immune control, and enhanced mood regulation. Moreover, Lactobacillus gasseri encompasses a wide variety of other health benefits as well, such as improved allergic responses, lowered cholesterol levels, and reduced menstrual pain the case of women suffering from endometriosis.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – as an important Lactobacillus family member, the present ‘good’ bacterium can improve both digestion and immunity on a long-term basis, as well as ameliorate your general mood and promote overall wellbeing for longer periods of time. Lactobacillus plantarum colonies are a great addition for anybody who wants enhanced food decomposition patterns, improved nutrient assimilation, good weight management, reduced allergenic reactions, and more controlled IBS symptoms alike. In terms of pathogen screening, Lactobacillus plantarum can particularly protect the body against harmful microorganisms such as Cryptococcosis (a common problem for those facing the onset stages of HIV infections, for instance).
Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 Allergenic potential
Luckily enough, you don’t have to worry that much about allergy reactions while taking Ultrabiotics 15 because this product is very friendly in this department, to begin with.
As the label states, there appear to be no major allergens in the composition of the present probiotic supplement, which is always a big plus to any product, dietary enhancers included.
In addition, Ultrabiotics 15 is based on a vegetarian formula for both the probiotic blend and the capsule format. This translates into a wider spectrum of usage for its potential buyers, who can include this supplement into their day-to-day lifestyle regime even if it is a vegetarian or vegan one.
Besides the probiotic strains, the other notable components in the Ultrabiotics 15 formula are chicory inulin (prebiotic fiber), hypromellose (capsule), vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica. It is particularly nice to see few filler and additive components than in other similar products currently available on the market, so this is definitely another plus for Ultrabiotics 15.
For every 60 capsules of Ultrabiotics 15 you will pay around $29.97, namely $0.49 for each individual serving of this product. As the recommended dosage is that of only 1 capsule per day, then $0.49 is at the same time the price you will be paying for every day of probiotic usage while employing this product as your dietary enhancer, which constitutes yet another perk of Ultrabiotics 15.
How so? Well, compare this sum with the average daily cost of a good quality probiotic – namely $0.70 – and you will quickly realize how advantageous the price-quality ratio for this supplement actually is in the long run.
Add to this the probiotic formula itself (15 billion CFUs, 1 prebiotic component, 6 distinct prebiotic strains), alongside the fact that one order of Ultrabiotics 15 will last you up to 2 months at a time, and you’ve pretty much struck yourself a good bargain.
Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 Side effects
The downside to Ultrabiotics 15 is that it will indeed cause you a number of unwanted side effects during the first few days of administration. As a result, be prepared for some stomach cramping and abdominal discomfort at the beginning of the utilization period of this supplement.
Even though probiotics are the ‘good guys’, you are still producing a bacterial imbalance when you are introducing such external probiotics into your gut, so it’s only natural to expect some unpleasant side effects (yes, they are unpleasant).
At 15 billion CFUs per individual capsule, Ultrabiotics 15 might definitely be too strong in the beginning stages of administration (especially for sensitive stomachs). Be sure to take this into consideration as well, since the higher probiotic count will most likely worsen the initial side effects.
A clearly advantageous aspect of Ultrabiotics 15 is its manufacturer guarantee. Consequently, Naturo Sciences offers a 30-day money back policy for the following scenario: in the case that you become unsatisfied with your supplement experience, then first you have to email their customer service department ([email protected]) and provide the reason for your dissatisfaction, alongside your order number.
After this, you will have to send back your Ultrabiotics 15 order in its original packaging to the manufacturer’s address in order to receive your investment back in full. Nevertheless, you should know that S&H (shipping and handling) costs are not included in this sum, so you will have to pay for them yourself.
All in all, it’s still a very good deal because you do have a rather extended timeframe in which to try out the supplement and decide if it suits your needs or not. And, considering other manufacturers do not offer such guarantees in the first place, it is of course yet another plus for Ultrabiotics 15 in this department.
Where to buy Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15?
You can buy Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 through official distributors.
Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15 – general view
|Category||Naturo Sciences Ultrabiotics 15|
|General rating||3/5 stars|
|Recommended usage||daily usage probiotic (immune and digestive wellbeing)|
|Ingredients||15 billion CFUs, 6 distinct strains of probiotics|
|Cost||$29.97 for 60 capsules (2 months’ worth of administration)|
|Side effects||Abdominal pain and discomfort during the first days of utilization|
|Manufacturer guarantee(s)||30 days money-back policy (minus S&H costs)|
|Purchasing||Through official distributors|