Reviewed product: Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry
General score: 4.2 of 5 stars
Form of presentation: chewing tablets
Serving dimensions: 1 tablet
Recommended dosage: 1 serving / day
Packaging content: 30 servings
Daily cost: $0.54
Viability: until expiration
CFU count: 5 billion
Ingredients: Kids Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum), organic prebiotic fiber blend (organic whole cranberry, organic acacia fiber, organic amla berry), vitamins C and D, other ingredients (organic sunflower lecithin, organic tapioca dextrose and maltodextrin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), organic mix of flavors (berry and cherry).
Customer satisfaction: no guarantees
Product category: daily probiotic & vitamins supplement
Where to buy: Garden of Life official website
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry General Review
Those of you who have kids will most likely fall in love with Dr. David Perlmutter’s new probiotic supplement, Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry. It seems to provide nature’s best kept treasures in an accessible and affordable form meant to complete and improve any child’s diet.
The high rating received by this product, of 4.2 out of 5 stars speaks of the qualities that seem to set it apart from all the other probiotcs supplements for kids. This is hardly surprising, given the excellent reputation of its manufacturer, Garden of Life, on one hand, and of its creator, Dr. Perlmutter, on the other hand.
A Board Certified Neurologist, and one of America’s top experts in human Microbiome, Dr. Perlmutter seems to have created a one-of-a-kind digestive and immune system support formula for kids. Gluten-, dairy-, soy- and sugar-free, this vegetarian, certified USDA Organic recipe comes with the promise of a yummy taste, hard to resist for the little ones.
Relying on an impressive blend of 14 probiotic strains, Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry promises to deliver to your child’s immune and digestive system an unmatched mixture of life- and health-supporting bacteria.
Compared to other probiotic supplements for children available on the market, this one is enriched with a prebiotic fiber and provides the organism with a valuable amount of Vitamin C and vitamin D, an essential component for calcium absorption.
Another big plus for Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry is its lack of preservatives, fillers, artificial flavors or allergenic substances. This is encouraging news for all parents, considering the increasing number of children developing various allergies nowadays.
Besides, each serving guarantees a daily intake of 5 billion live cells, viable by expiration date, as long as the product benefits from refrigeration or the storage conditions involve temperatures under 70 degrees and low moisture.
Add to the above the fact that the daily dosage is of only one tablet, and you begin to see the big picture of convenience. One package of Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry will cover your child’s needs of probiotcs and organic vitamins for a full month.
The price, of just $0.53 per daily serving, is also very appealing and reasonable for the multiple benefits this product has to offer. If you are still not convinced by the high rating or the positive user reviews, you can just test it yourself. Chances are you will see the effect of the tablets within just days and your child’s general well-being will improve.
One minor inconvenient related to the use of Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry is the manufacturer’s recommendation to keep it refrigerated. This precaution measure aims to keep the probiotic cultures alive and is common in many similar products. If you need to travel, you can safely take the product with you, as a few days on the road will not alter its efficiency.
Also, most parents appreciate satisfaction guarantees, not necessarily for the money at stake, but because it shows that the manufacturer trusts their product. In this case, there are no guarantees available.
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry Ingredients
A brief presentation of the main ingredients of this supplement could give you a general idea on how it can be used to the benefit of your child’s digestion, immunity and health condition, so here it is:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – A natural source of vitamin K – crucial for blood clotting and bone development and repair – and lactase, it is the enzyme responsible for breaking down the sugar contained in milk. This Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry ingredient is very useful for the prevention and treatment of diarrhea and respiratory infections. It keeps under control the number of pathogens in the digestive tract, relieves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, reduces the frequency and intensity of vaginal and urinary tract infections and improves the immune response of the organism.
- Lactobacillus gasseri – Found naturally in our digestive, urinary and genital system, this probiotic organism is famous for burning and preventing belly fat, but also for regulating the hormone responsible for hunger suppression, leptin. These two qualities recommend it as an excellent probiotic in fitness regimes and weight loss diets.
- Lactobacillus casei – Another human gut inhabitant occurring naturally in some fermented dairies, this microorganism enables Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry to treat constipation and health issues stemming from infections or the use of antibiotics.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – Able to improve dental health and relieve chronic fatigue symptoms, this strain also supports digestive function, while fighting the growth of bad bacteria in the mouth and rectum and improving the functioning of the immune system.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – A real “superstar” among probiotics, it is resistant to most antibiotics, preventing the annoying yeast growth associated with the use of antibiotics. Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry makes sure your kid’s digestive system is receives the help it needs to build one of the best natural defense and protection barriers.
- Lactobacillus brevis – By converting carbohydrates into lactic acid and other useful substrates that create a low pH environment, it grows and replicates to such an extent that it leaves no space on the intestine membrane for the adherence of harmful micro-organisms.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – Besides helping Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry relieve gastro-intestinal problems, this strain maintains good dental health, while balancing the bacteria levels in the small intestine.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – It has an impressive ability to suppress bacterial infections in patients with kidney-related issues, prevents uro-genital tract infections and stimulates the natural ability of the body to produce antibodies.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – Living in harmony with the rest of good bacteria that populate the gut, this symbiotic bacterium contributes to the neutralization of toxins and bad bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – Considered one of the most versatile probiotic strains, it can relieve ulcerative colitis, respiratory infections and ailments, supports healthy cholesterol levels and normal bowel movements.
- Bifidobacterium infantis – Thriving in the intestines of babies, this bacterial strain is beneficial for kids and adults as well, supporting digestion and digestive, immune and overall health.
- Bifidobacterium breve – It is a very powerful probiotic strain due to which Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry sustains the colon, reduces bloating, gas, diarrhea and constipation, boosts the immune system and suppresses the growth of E. Coli and Candida.
- Bifidobacterium longum – Besides providing the common benefits of similar good bacteria, it can alleviate anxiety and gastro-intestinal discomfort generated by stress, soothes various irritations occurring in the human body and even prevents colon cancer.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – By attaching itself to the intestine lining, this useful bacterial strain can provide protection against germs and toxins, thus preventing them from disturbing the normal cellular function.
Organic prebiotic fiber blend – Research showed that once included in one’s daily diet, fibers can and will effectively restore bowel health, alleviating both constipation and diarrhea, depending on the case.
The unique blend of organic whole cranberry, organic acacia fiber and organic amla berry in Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry will provide your kids with the vital dose of vitamins, fiber and antioxidants necessary to improve and maintain their general health.
Organic whole cranberry – is very rich in antioxidants, fiber, calcium, vitamin C and proanthocyanidins. It inhibits bacterial growth and works as a natural treatment for gum disease, urinary tract infection, stomach ulcer, heart disease and other chronic conditions.
Organic acacia fiber – can alleviate constipation, lower bad cholesterol level in the blood, prevent heart disease and reduce the body fat percentage and body mass index.
Organic amla berry – is very rich in vitamin C and a very powerful antioxidant that balances stomach acid, boosts food absorption, nourishes brain cells and strengthens the liver, lungs, heart and eyes. It regulates the removal of free radicals and toxins, sustains the normal functioning of the uro-genital system, improves skin health, muscle tone and overall vitality.
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry Allergy Concerns
Given the increasing number of children who develop allergies out of the blue, it is only natural to want to make sure that your kids’ diet, including the pills or supplements they may take, will not put their health and well being at risk.
The good news is that with Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry you will not have to worry about such risks, considering the very reliable and transparent presentation of its natural, organic, safe ingredients. The product contains no gluten, soy, dairy or artificial flavors, preservatives and fillers, so there should be no concerns related to its use.
Yet, given the impressive list of ingredients it contains, it might be a good idea to consult your doctor or healthcare provider before administrating it to your child, especially if they are undergoing any medical treatment or recovering from surgery or other medical interventions.
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry Overall Cost
The daily cost of $0.53 is quite fair and reasonable, considering the powerful blend of healthy ingredients. Also, it is a fact that organic products are always more expensive than their less healthy alternatives, and for very good reasons.
Free of hormones, genetic engineering, antibiotics or toxic pesticides, they can actually save you the money you would spend for eliminating the damaging effects these noxious substances can have on the body.
All in all, taking into account its nutritional value, the benefits it promises for your kid’s overall well-being and the more than reassuring blend of ingredients, this product sounds like a profitable investment.
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry Side Effects
Unlike the usual probiotic supplements that present disturbing side-effects, this organic probiotic treatment has none whatsoever. There are no mentions of side-effects on the product label or on the manufacturer’s website either.
Not even the buyer reviews available warn of side-effects, and this should be comforting news to all potential buyers. In other words, while taking Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry, your kid should not experience the bloating, gas, cramps or diarrhea episodes often associated with the use of probiotics supplements.
It is a bit hard to understand why a company as respectable as Garden of Life does not offer guarantees for product rated so highly by their users. You would surely appreciate the chance to return the product and get your money back in case you don’t get the promised results.
Nevertheless, given the manufacturer’s reputation, the numerous positive reviews speaking of the product’s effectiveness and the affordable price, you may want to give it a try.
Where to Buy Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Organic Kids Plus Berry Cherry?
To benefit from optimum storage and shipping conditions and to make sure you get the original product, it is advisable to order it on the manufacturer’s official website.
|Category||Garden of Life Probiotic Supplements for Kids|
|General rating||4.2/5 stars|
|Recommended usage||Daily serving|
|Ingredients||14 bacteria strains, 5 billion CFU|
|Cost||$16.07 (30 servings)|
|Purchasing||Garden of Life official website|